Friday 24 May 2013

Exciting Times...:)

Well....
 
 
If your Based in the UK, you will know that the weather here is just horrible. It rains 95% of the time, snows 3% of the time and we only have a summer of about 2%. That 2% am normally stuck in an office working!! Such a drag!
 
So having said all that, I decided its about time to take my son away on holiday. I'm in need of some relaxation, destressing, and  some nice sun, sea and sand. To say a nice healhy tan is needed is an understatement.
 
So....I booked my Parents holiday home for 2 weeks in June and Im so excited. Knowing its only a couple weeks away, just makes it even more exciting.
I think the build up to a holiday is always the best part. The buying of new holiday clothes, packing and then sitting at the airport is the big build up. Love it!!
 
Well having said all that this holiday has been booked since February, so now so close so near...its about that time to do some serious shopping :)
 
 
Not only am i excited about going away in June...I'm now in the process of booking a next holiday for september.
 
You see it might seem like i'm bragging about it or maybe to some it doesn't seem a big thing, but last year was the year from hell for me.
 
I ended up using the majority of my annaul leave on my son when he was ill as i couldn't afford to take it off unpaid.
 
so this year, I have my full annaul leave to take and can actually use it accordingly and to do something with my son thats memorable and fun.
 
exciting times right now...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment